Time: 12 am-2 pm, January 18, 2019. A light lunch will be included.
Venue: On Chalmers Johanneberg Campus, Chalmers teknikpark, room Afrodite.
Sven Hultins gata 9, 412 58 Göteborg.
In the project, all groups in this area, including energy, material, life science and transportation, have been considered. Most of the investigative work including interviews have been conducted by Hanna Tornevall, Chalmers Industriteknik.
The work is now nearly finished and will be presented at the seminar.
- To present the project report to all working or interested in the bioeconomy area at Chalmers.
- To discuss the results, conclusions and suggestions from the project.
- To discuss further ideas for improving bioeconomy cooperation at Chalmers.
- Introduction and aims with the project, Thore Berntsson, Professor, Department of Space, Earth and Environment, Energy Technology.
Five short presentations:
- Wallenberg Wood Science Center and Treesearch, Gunnar Westman, Professor; Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Organic Chemistry.
- ECE Profile, Energy Area of Advance Martin Seemann, Associate Professor, Department of Space, Earth and Environment, and Göran Berndes, Associate Professor, Department of Space, Earth and Environment.
- BioBUF, Lisbeth Olsson, Professor, Head of Division of Industrial Biotechnology.
- Blue Bioeconomy, Jenny Vilg, Project manager - Food & health, and Ingrid Undeland, Professor, Biology and Biological Engineering, Food and Nutrition Science .
- f3, the Swedish Knowledge Centre for Renewable Transportation Fuels, Ingrid Nohlgren, director of f3, the Swedish knowledge centre for renewable fuels.
- Results and Conclusions from the project, Hanna Tornevall Discussion, CEO of our subsidiary company CIT Industriell Energi.
The report will be distributed in good time before the seminar.
Thore Berntsson, project leader
Chalmers teknikpark, office building, Sven Hultins Gata 9, Campus Johanneberg