Groups and Operators
A conference entitled "Groups and Operators" will be held in
AUGUST 15-18, 2016.
The aim of the conference is to bring together experts and younger mathematicians highlighting various aspects of Operator Theory and its connections with and applications to neighbouring areas. Particular emphasis will be given to Operator Theory, Operator Spaces, Operator Algebras and Abstract Harmonic Analysis.
- M. Anoussis (University of the Aegean, Greece)
- R. Archbold (University of Aberdeen, UK)
- Y. Choi (Lancaster University, UK)
- M. Kennedy (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- H. H. Lee (Seoul University, Korea)
- J. Ludwig (University of Lorraine, France)
- A. Skalski (IM PAM, Poland)
- A. Valette (Université de Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
All participants will be required to register online. The conference fee is 400 SEK for students and postdocs and 600 SEK for others. It includes conference material (conference program etc.) and coffee breaks. Details about payment will follow later.
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com
Organizers: Mahmood Alaghmandan (Gothenburg), Ivan Todorov (Belfast) and Lyudmila Turowska (Gothenburg).