There are several functions to contact if you want to talk to someone about something you have experienced or have any thoughts about a certain subject:
- Your manager
- Another manager who you trust
- The HR-partner at your department
- The equality representative at your department
- The safety representative at your department
- The equality coordinator
For PhD students
There are several functions to contact if you want to talk to someone about something you have experienced or have any thoughts about a certain subject.
Within the university
Within the Student Union
- The Student Welfare Officer at the Student Union: email@example.com | +46(0)31-772 39 18
- Your student division's student work environment representative (SAMO)
Outside the university
Does it matter who I talk to?
If you want to talk to someone before you file a report or instead of reporting you are recommended to contact your student guidance counsellor, the student ombud, student work environment representative at your division. These can provide advice without having to take measures.
If you choose to contact the Director of the Master's programme or other employee at the university, that person must act and report the incident to the investigation team for your and others' security.
If you want to report verbally instead of in writing, you can contact anyone in the university or in the Student Union and ask for help to report.