Our Code of Conduct says:
- I take responsibility for being aware of and complying with Swedish legislation and Chalmers internal rules and guiding principles related to my studies.
- I am aware that all of us who study and work at Chalmers are each other’s study and work environment, and that I am therefore expected to contribute to maintaining a good working atmosphere. I treat other students and employees with respect, and when interacting with others approach them professionally.
- I contribute to Chalmers being a higher education institution that is free from harassment, sexual harassment, discrimination and bullying behaviours. I notify my head of programme (PA), study counsellor or student safety representative (SAMO) if I am aware or become aware of any form of discrimination or harassment occurring. I can also contact Safe at Chalmers.
- I act with academic integrity in my studies. This means that I do not participate in fraud, plagiarism or other unethical acts in connection with examinations, written assignments or project work. If I am uncertain about what constitutes academic integrity, I seek guidance from my teachers, examiners, or study counsellor.
- I am aware that behaviours and acts that violate Swedish law, or Chalmers internal rules or guiding principles, may have disciplinary consequences.