Student mobility

At Chalmers you will find several options if you are interested in study a part of your programme abroad. We have agreements with several universities around the world with different profiles. Take the chance and make new international experiences!

Do you want to be an exchange student at Chalmers?

Start by contacting the exchange student coordinator at your home university to check if your university and Chalmers have an agreement. All student exchange is based on bilateral agreements.
Since the courses at masters level at Chalmers are given in English, Chalmers only accept exchange students for graduate/master level studies. If the student is fluent in Swedish, or a Nordic language, exceptions can be made.

Application and selection

Please get more information about the application process from the exchange student coordinator at your home university. How to apply depends on which exchange programme you are interested in. Your home university selects and nominates students for the exchange programme. When you have sent your application, you will be contacted by an exchange coordinator at Chalmers. 


Page manager Published: Mon 04 Apr 2022.