N.B.! The dates are preliminary!
The conference aims at bringing together experts and younger mathematicians working on operator algebras and noncommutative geometry in particular from Scandinavia. The focus of the conference is on fostering new interactions between operator algebras and noncommutative geometry coming forth from recent developments in both areas.
- James Gabe (University of Southern Denmark)
- Jens Kaad (University of Southern Denmark)
- Matthew Kennedy (University of Waterloo)
- David Kyed (University of Southern Denmark)
- Franz Luef (NTNU, Trondheim)
- Mikael Rørdam (University of Copenhagen)
- Tatiana Shulman (IMPAN, Warzaw)
- Adam Skalski (IMPAN, Warzaw)
- Karen Strung (Radboud University Nijmegen)
- Hang Wang (East China Normal University, Shanghai)
- Michael Whittaker (University of Glasgow)
- Wilhelm Winter (University of Münster) TBC
- Makoto Yamashita (University of Oslo)
Euler, Skeppsgränd 3