The premier event in Sweden bringing together top researchers in Deep Learning across academia and industry. This year there will be thematic sessions on Vision, Natural Language Technologies and Health Engineering, three of the most high impact areas for Deep Learning today.
- Chris Dyer, Carnegie Mellon University (confirmed)
- Joakim Nivre, Uppsala (confirmed)
- Christian Igel, Copenhagen (confirmed)
- Atsuto Maki, KTH (to be confirmed)
- Hossein Azizpour, KTH Royal Institute of Technology (confirmed)
The programme will be continuously updated and announced at the website of the symposium:
Wallenberg Conference Center, Medicinaregatan 20, Gothenburg