Societal and environmental aspects of decentralized electricity systems, part 2
The aim of this work package is to investigate societal and environmental aspects of decentralized electricity systems. Research during 2020 will focus on:
1) Work with contributions to theoretical aspects of technologies at the interface between the social and the ecological systems, which will influence the scaling of the technical system, as well as
influence the ecological system. The publication of a scientific article and spreading of findings will require further efforts (in collaboration with Helene Ahlborg, and researchers at the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico).
2) Studies the technological innovation system theories as applied to micro-grid technology in the global south (in collaboration with Hans-
Erik Edsand, who is financed by TEG, Sverker Molander is not).
3) Special attention will also go to the establishment of active collaborations with the Eduardo Mondlane University, Maputo, Mozambique and University of Rwanda, Kigali in the field of environmental and social prerequisites and consequences of micro-grid electrification based on renewable energy sources. The development of models for describing and handling cumulative environmental impacts is part of the work.
Denna sidan finns endast på svenska
- Chalmers (Lärosäte, Sweden)
- Chalmers (Utgivare, Sweden)