Här hittar du vårens, 2021, spännande tandemseminarier. Höstens presenteras i slutet av sommaren.
Här är vårens tandemseminarier
Tack alla som medverkade på vårens, 2021, Tandem seminarier. Här kan ni samtliga i efterhand via tjänsten Chalmers Play. Länk till inspelning hittar du på den här sidan. I slutet av sommaren presenterar vi hösten och vinterns seminarier.
Ta del av seminarierna i efterhand via Chalmers Play:
25 February: TANDEM SEMINAR – MATERIALS FOR HEALTHMaterials for Health, 25 February, 2021. Organizer: Chalmers Area of Advance Materials Science.
In this webinar we have two presentations dedicated to materials for health. One on the design of bioinks for 3D-printing of cell-laden constructs and one on the development of novel medical device surfaces to prevent infections.
- Moderator: Maria Abrahamsson, Director of Materials Science Area of Advance
- Bioink Design for Printing of Unified, Multi-material Constructs, Sarah Heilshorn, Professor of Materials Science and Engineering and, by courtesy, of Bioengineering and of Chemical Engineering, Stanford University.
- Materials preventing biomaterial associated infection. Martin Andersson, Professor of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Applied Surface Chemistry.Chalmers University of Technology.
26 March: TANDEM SEMINAR – MATERIALS FOR SOLAR ENERGY
Materials for Solar Energy, 26 March, 2021. Organizer: Chalmers Area of Advance Materials Science.
In this webinar we have two presentations dedicated to materials for solar energy conversion, specifically how we can manipulate the solar spectrum to make better use of it, will be covered.
- Moderator: Professor Paul Erhart Condensed Matter and Materials Theory, Department of Physics, Chalmers.
- ScienceDeveloping solid-state photon upconverters based on sensitized triplet–triplet annihilation, Angelo Munguzzi, Associate Professor - Università Degli Studi Milano Bicocca - Materials Science Department.
- Toward solid state singlet fission: Insights from studies of Diphenylisobenzofuran−Semiconductors and Pentacene-decorated gels, Maria Abrahamsson, Professor of Physical Chemistry at the Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology.
27 April: TANDEM SEMINAR – MATERIALS FOR BATTERIES
It’s time for our third Tandem Webinar held by Chalmers Area of Advance Materials Science.
In this tandem seminar we have
wo presentations dedicated to materials for batteries. Two hot topics will be covered, one on the use of digital twins for battery manufacturing and one on development and advanced modelling of battery electrolytes – from DFT to artificial intelligence.
Chalmers Play Tandem Webinar – Materials for batteries
- Moderator: Professor Leif Asp, Co-Director Area of Advance Materials Science
- Digital Twin of Battery Manufacturing, Alejandro A.Franco, Professeur des Universités, Université de Picardie Jules Verne, Junior Member of Institut Universitaire de France.
- Advanced Modelling of Battery Electrolytes – From DFT to Artificial Intelligence, Patrik Johansson, Professor, Material Physic, Department of physics, Chalmers University of Technology.
4 May: TANDEM WEBINAR – DESIGN FOR NEW SUSTAINABLE THERMOPLASTICS AND THEIR NANOCOMPOSITES
It’s time for our fourth Tandem Webinar held by Chalmers Area of Advance Materials Science.
In this tandem seminar, we have two presentations dedicated to sustainable materials engineering. Two hot topics will be covered, one on the transfer of Chemistry from flask to extruder and one on the design of reactive extrusion methods for lignocellulosic nanocomposites towards large scale applications. This collaboration has been selected in 2020 by Genie Initiative at Chalmers.
Chalmers Play: Tandem Webinar – Materials for new sustainabkle thermoplastic and their nanocomposite
- Moderator: Professor Leif Asp, Co-director Area of Advance Materials Science
- Transfer of Chemistry from flask to extruder. Rosica Mincheva, Research assistant at Laboratory of Polymeric and Composite Materials - University of Mons.
- Design of reactive extrusion methods for lignocellulosic nanocomposites towards large scale applications. Giada Lo Re, Associate Professor, Engineering Materials, Department of Industrial and Materials Science, Chalmers University of Thecnology.