The conference "Noncommutativity in the North" will take place in Gothenburg, Sweden.
The conference will take place March 14-18, 2022 in person.
The conference aims at bringing together experts and younger mathematicians
working on operator algebras and noncommutative
geometry in particular from Scandinavia. The focus of the conference is on fostering new interactions between operator algebras and noncommutative geometry coming forth from recent developments in both areas.
- James Gabe (University of Southern Denmark)
- Matthew Kennedy (University of Waterloo)
- David Kyed (University of Southern Denmark)
- Franz Luef (NTNU, Trondheim)
- Mikael Rørdam (University of Copenhagen)
- Tatiana Shulman (Chalmers and University of Gothenburg)
- Adam Skalski (IMPAN, Warzaw)
- Karen Strung (Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague)
- Hang Wang (East China Normal University, Shanghai) TBC
- Michael Whittaker (University of Glasgow)
- Wilhelm Winter (University of Münster)
- Makoto Yamashita (University of Oslo)
Please direct any enquiries to email@example.com
Organizers: Magnus Goffeng (Lund)
, Sven Raum (Stockholm)
and Lyudmila Turowska (Gothenburg)
Nadia S. Larsen (University of Oslo), Magdalena Musat (University of Copenhagen), Sergiy Neshveyev (University of Oslo) and Wojciech Szymanski (University of Southern Denmark).
Sponsors: The conference is funded by Vetenskapsrådet, the Marcus Wallenberg Foundation for International Scientific Collaboration and the Wenner-Gren Foundations.
To register for the conference, and more
information, see the menu on the left. Registration will be open until a
few weeks before the conference.
The deadline to submit a proposal for a contributed talk is 1st of February, 2022.
Decisions about funding and submitted talks will be communicated early Febrary 2022.