Chalmers MasterCard – for more brilliant ideas
Apply for a Chalmers MasterCard and support Chalmers’ proud tradition of architecture and engineering.
The Chalmers MasterCard is a credit card and your purchases and withdrawals are listed on a monthly invoice. The card is linked to MasterCard and is valid at millions of points of sale and a million ATMs worldwide.
Every time you buy something with your card, 0.5% of the amount is donated to Chalmers. The money is paid into the Friends of Chalmers fund and awarded to students in the form of scholarships. Every two years, a scholarship is also awarded to an international student, who has the opportunity to study for a master’s degree at Chalmers.
Benefits of the Chalmers MasterCard
- Travel insurance with cancellation cover.
- No annual fee for the first 12 months. Students pay no annual fee for the duration of their studies.
- Invitations to exclusive events for Chalmers MasterCard users.
- Invitation to lectures and other exciting events at Chalmers.
Apply for a Chalmers MasterCard
Apply for a Chalmers MasterCard with your e-ID. Use the links below.
- If you are a student, apply here
- If you are an alumnus, apply here
- If you are a Chalmers employee, go to the Chalmers Intranet for more information
Terms and conditions and facts
Ecsters customer service: 08-7014667
Chalmers Mastercard, together with the Ecster bank, distributes half of one per cent of the card’s turnover annually as...