Collaboration and interaction with industry is an important part of the activities at the Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience - MC2. We are therefore constantly seeking for new strategic alliances with industrial partners where a matching between our research and industrial needs can be identified.
Our models of collaboration
- Industrial PhD students and adjunct research staff
- Collaborative research, co-financed by industry, Chalmers and public funding agencies
- Creation of spin-off companies, based on our research results
- Industrially funded research
- Sales of service, consultancy and access to our research infrastructures
- Various forms of in-kind collaboration