Information about our research projects and organisations with which we collaborate is available in Chalmers Research database. Find research projects and collaborators.
Collaborative research can also take place through:
- staff exchanges, adjunct professors, and industrial doctoral students
- membership of research centres
- exchange of knowledge in seminars
- commissioned research
- collaboration in research infrastructures and labs.
Across traditional disciplinary boundaries via the Areas of Advance
Our Areas of Advance enable us to bring together expertise from across our departments to tackle complex global societal challenges with other parties in society. If you are looking for collaboration in the fields of energy, transport, information and communication technologies, nano, production, health engineering or materials science, please contact our Areas of Advance for further discussion.
Contact an Area of Advance
Centres – research in collaboration
We have many centres that bring together expertise within Chalmers, often in collaboration with other higher education institutions and/or the business community.
Overview of our research centres.
Via the departments
To contact a department, you can either contact individual researchers directly or via the Assistant Head of Utilisation at the department in question.
Contact a department
- Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Communication and Learning in Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial and Materials Science
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanics and Maritime Sciences
- Microtechnology and Nanoscience
- Space, Earth and Environment
- Technology Management and Economics