An affiliated WACQT PhD student is requested to meet the same requirements as PhD students directly financed by WACQT, namely:
- Take at least 15 hp, or credit points, of quantum technology courses during the PhD-studies.
- Take the WACQT lab course, 6 hp (counts towards the 15 hp).
- Attend the bi-annual summer schools.
- Attend the field trips to visit other quantum technology sites.
- Attend the WACQT annual meetings.
After having graduated, WACQT research school will issue a certificate that the PhD student has fulfilled all requirements as a WACQT PhD student.
To apply for affiliation, the PhD-student is asked to send a short description of their thesis project and the supervisor is asked to send a mail stating their support for the affiliation. Send information to the school director.