We offer BSc, MSc- and Doctoral-level education within a broad range of subjects in for example computer science, software engineering, and interaction design.
Our teaching staff holds courses on several undergraduate programmes at Chalmers and the University of Gothenburg. We are responsible for eleven master's programmes and conduct doctoral education in Computer Science & Engineering and Bioscience.
The department has an international bachelor program in Software Engineering and Management at the University of Gothenburg. For more information about courses and programmes please visit our Swedish webpage.
- Computer Science - algorithms , languages and logic (Chalmers)
- Computer Systems and Networks (Chalmers)
- Data Science and AI (Chalmers)
- Embedded Electronic System Design (Chalmers)
- High-Performance Computer Systems (Chalmers)
- Interaction Design and Technologies (Chalmers)
- Software Engineering and Technology (Chalmers)
- Applied Data Science (University of Gothenburg)
- Computer Science (University of Gothenburg)
- Game Design & Technology (University of Gothenburg)
- Software Engineering and Management (University of Gothenburg)
The programmes listed are the ones where the programme director is a researcher in Computer Science and Engineering or where a significant part of the courses are given by the department.
Master Level Security Specialization
Information about the course package in security specialization
A doctoral education leads to a doctoral degree and/or a licentiate degree. After education, there are opportunities for a continued career in research and development within academia or industry. Find out more about our Graduate Schools.
Information about Student Services at Computer and Science Engineering, opening hours och addresses can be found through the pages below