ICT education at Chalmers
Offered by the ICT departments, Chalmers
Master of Science degree program allows students to study a specific ICT
research area intensively.
All international masters programs are
taught entirely in English and are closely linked to research. This
results in international courses up-to-date and in line with frontline
• Working with researchers brings the students an understanding of
the importance and impact of research, as well as knowledge of how
successful research is performed.
• Working in joint projects with industry provides an insight of
the benefit of sharing questions and solutions between academy and
Areas of specialization include the following master's programmes:
Facts & Figures
- In total, around 2,000 undergraduates study one of Chalmers’ ICT programmes.
- In research education, around 300 PhD students are active at 15 laboratories within the ICT Area of Advance.
Chalmers examines an average of almost 35 PhD students per year within ICT.
- We are giving 3 M.Sc Engineering Programmes, 2 B.Sc Engineering Programmes, and 9 Master’s Programmes.