Please register for this seminar
so that we can estimate the number of participants, and adjust our bookings. The seminar is free of charge.
- Chalmers president Stefan Bengtsson opens the seminar with some introductory remarks.
- The ICT Area of Advance management, Director Ivica Crnkovic and Co-Director Giuseppe Durisi, talks about the visions for a new centre in AI at Chalmers (Chalmers Artificial Intelligence Research Centre – CHAIR) and provides an update on the status of this initiative.
- David Sands, Holger Rootzen and Dag Wedelin provide an overview of some of the current activities within the Wallenberg AI, Autonomous Systems and Software program, WASP.
- Jan Smith will talk about the plans for a national initiative for education in AI. Richard Johansson briefly presents the new master’s programme in Data Science at Chalmers.
- Maria Hedlund, acting CEO of Lindholmen Science Park will provide an update on the current discussion about creating an AI Arena at Lindholmen.
- Panel on the current research challenges within AI. Panelists: Erik Rosén (Zenuity), Devdatt Dubhashi (Chalmers, CSE), Rebecka Jörnsten (Chalmers, MV), Lennart Svensson (Chalmers, E2), Robert Feldt (Chalmers, CSE).
- There will be time for Q&A, and networking during the coffee break.
Please note: the programme is not final and may undergo minor adjustments.
Konferenshallen Lindholmen, conference hall,
20 June, 2018, 13:00
20 June, 2018, 16:00