On August 26, 09:00-12:00, Health Engineering Area of Advance is arranging a Community building event. Meet us, find out more about the research associated with Health Engineering, our strategic work and how you could benefit from the AoA.
* Possibilities for funding from the AoA
* Presentations from two of our centres: Center for Bionics and Pain Research (presentation by Associate Professor Max Ortiz Catalan) and FoRmulaEx (Professor Fredrik Höök)
* Initiative: Hospitals at home, presentation by Senior lecturer Andreas Hellström
* New SahlBEC lab opening this autumn
* New "Färdighetscentrum" at Sahlgrenska Life
* New lab for motion capture and analysis within the TRACKS environment
* Innovation and Technology Residency Programme: First MD:s to graduate in December
The event will be held digitally.
Welcome! (Please note: This event is for Chalmers researchers only!)
26 August, 2021, 09:00
26 August, 2021, 12:00