SAVE THE DATE: Welcome to a webinar organized by Chalmers Energy Area
of Advance and Chalmers Venture. When: Friday 28 May 2021, at 12:00-13:45. Place: Online, platform Zoom. Language: English.
Register to the webinar
During the webinar we will, from different perspectives, dig into the question on how to move from research results to growth companies. What does the energy transition demand from new companies? Can new companies speed up the energy transition? How to create both great societal sustainable values and flourishing new companies? Does the researcher also have to be an entrepreneur?
The demands are
increasing for research which yield concrete results that benefit society. Chalmers has a tradition of research with societal
relevance. The ongoing energy transition is shortening the time from research
to implementation. What can be done to improve the universities ability to
contribute to Sweden, Europe and the World meeting climate targets?
To discuss these issues, we are proud to present both four different start-ups and a panel that may shed light over the themes from different angles.
At the seminar the EU knowledge and innovation center InnoEnergy are represented by their CEO Diego Pavia, as well as the CEO from Chalmers Ventures, Sara Wallin.
Introduction: moderator Tomas Kåberger, Affiliate Professor of Industrial Energy Policy, Chalmers University of Technology, Member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Science.
- Diego Pavia, CEO, Innoenergy, The European perspective.
- Sara Wallin, CEO, Chalmers Venture, The Swedish perspective.
- Fredrik Lindh and Lars Bierlein: Improbed – An idea during PhD research turned into a company with potential.
- Kasper Moth-Poulsen, Professor; Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Head of Solartes and NanoScientifica.
- Isabella Palmgren, CEO, Mimbly.
- Johan Rådemar, co-founder Eneryield.
- Dr Martin Edlund, CEO Minesto.
- Panel discussion led by moderator Tomas Kåberger.
Welcome to our webinar.
Public lecture; Seminar
28 May, 2021, 12:00
28 May, 2021, 13:45