The programme for the first part of this day will be thematic discussions around various topics. There will be one table for each topic, and you can move around as you wish among the tables. Each table will have one or two experts in the field to lead the discussions and take notes.
After lunch, we will listen to presentations, and have more short discussions in groups.
Topics for thematic discussions
- Transport and health – connections and fit to SDG #3. Discussion leaders: Kent Salo and Anna Sjörs.
- Cybersecurity. Discussion leaders: Tomas Olovsson and Miroslav Staron.
- Combining safety and efficiency in urban environments. Discussion leaders: Magnus Granström and Michael Browne.
- How do we organize research to include opportunities for funding, sharing of good ideas and experience, and collaboration with strategic partners and industry? Discussion leaders: Sinisa Krajnovic and Kajsa Hulthén.
- Transformation to a fossil free transport system. Part one: Electrification – implementation and implications, technical challenges, infrastructure, policy, governance of the system, business models and transport system aspects. Part two: Hydrogen – for which applications and in which form? Discussion leaders: Maria Grahn and Frances Sprei.
- From door to door, safely and efficiently – how do we achieve that? Discussion leaders: Dan Andersson and Rob Thomson.
- Robust supply chains. Discussion leader: Johan Woxenius.
09:00 Welcome and introduction by Sinisa Krajnovic, Director of Transport AoA, and Johan Woxenius from University of Gothenburg. Short pitches of the thematic topics by the discussion leaders. Coffee/tea and a sandwich are served.
09:30 Thematic discussions.
12:00 Lunch together.
13:00 Information from AoA Transport by Sinisa Krajnovic. Information about SFO (Swedish Government's strategic investment in research) by Johan Woxenius. Time for questions.
13:45 European funding programmes – current status, by Chalmers grants office.
Information about Rådslaget
by Elias Arnestrand.
15:00 Presentations of the covid projects: cavalcade of eight projects.
15:30 Short discussions in groups.
16:00 End of All researchers day.
Researchers from Chalmers and the University of Gothenburg are invited to this event.
Registration is now closed.
Chalmers teknikpark, office building, Sven Hultins Gata 9C, Campus Johanneberg
19 November, 2021, 09:00
19 November, 2021, 16:00