Here you find Area of Advance Materials Science new exciting seminars all connected to the challenges of the future.
2022 year's Tandem Webinars
Here you will find 2022 all Tandem Webinars. All the webinars can be watched afterwards via Chalmers Play.
2021 year's Tandem Webinars
Watch 2022 year´s seminars on Chalmers Play:
11 April: TANDEM SEMINAR – Perspectives on cellulose nanocrystals
In this tandem webinar we have two hot topics dedicated to Cellulose nanocrystals: Cellulose nanocrystals in simple and not so simple flows & Using liquid crystal phase separation to fractionate cellulose nanocrystals.
Watch the webinar on Chalmers Play
- Moderator: Leif Asp, Co-Director Chalmers Area of Advance Materials Science
- Cellulose nanocrystals in simple and not so simple flows, Roland Kádár, Associate Professor, Chalmers University of Technology.
- Using liquid crystal phase separation to fractionate cellulose nanocrystals. Jan Lagerwall, Professor at the Physics & Materials Science Research Unit in the University of Luxembourg.
30 May: TANDEM SEMINAR – Lipid nanoparticles for mRNA deliveryWatch the webinar on Chalmers Play
Organizer: Chalmers Area of Advance Materials Science.
The role of supramolecular lipid self assembly and protein corona formation for functional mRNA delivery to cells. Two hot topics will be covered by Elin Esbjörner and Fredrik Höök.
- Moderator: Maria Abrahamsson, Director of Materials Science Area of Advance
- Fredrik Höök, Professor, Nano and Biophysics, Department of Physics, Chalmers University of Technology.
- Elin Esbjörner, Associate Professor, Biology and Biological Engineering, Chemical Biology, Chalmers University of Technology.