Contact Chalmers Data Office for support
Chalmers Data Office can provide you with support when handling research data and help you in making your data accessible.
We can assist you with:
- publishing your research data
- data management plans (and other funder requirements)
- making your data accessible and re-usable (according to FAIR)
- providing DOI:s (Digital object identifiers) to make your data more visible and citable
- questions regarding the archiving, preservation of and sorting out your research data
Swedish National Data Service
The Swedish National Data Service (SND) network consists of the Swedish higher education institutions and public research institutes that have agreed to create local units (Data Access Units – DAUs) for managing research data (for example Chalmers Data Office).
The main task for a DAU is to assist researchers in their respective organisations in making research data as accessible as possible, in accordance with the FAIR data principles (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, and Reusable). This includes offering researchers training and support in data management and accessibility, as well as publishing the researchers’ metadata in SND’s national research data catalogue, and ensuring secure storage of the data.