The application round for the next academic year 2020/21 opens in October 2019. Check all relevant
dates and deadlines at Chalmers Key dates.
Note: Chalmers participate in what is called the "First admission round". At universityadmissions.se two rounds are published, Chalmers do not participate in the second round. Alsot the second admission round must not be confused with what Chalmers refers to as a "late application".
The instructions below are general and apply to all applicants. That is applicants with international as well as Swedish Bachelor's degrees, and applicants with a Swedish personal identity number and/or Swedish citizenship included.
*) Further clarification is possible regarding how you do fullfill the specific course requirements
- Find the Chalmers Master's programme of your interest:
- Also make sure that you read through the general entry requirements and specific entry requirements for the programme before applying.
Required documents for all applicants to Chalmers
General entry requirements
Specific entry requirements*
- Now you are ready to make your online application at universityadmissions.se (in English) or antagning.se (in Swedish). You can apply for a maximum of four programmes (in Sweden).
- Complete your online application by submitting your documentation, by uploading it at your personal account at universityadmissions.se. Check the list of required documents specific to chalmers.
List of required documents
Read more at universityadmissions.se.
- Pay the application fee, if required. Check the Chalmers page Fees and scholarships to read more about what applies to citizens of countries outside the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
Fees and scholarships
- If you are a fee-paying applicant, you may apply for the scholarships offered by Chalmers. Read more at
Note! To be considered for a scholarship offered by Chalmers your application must have been submitted and completed on time (late applications will not be considered).
For any programme with specific course requirements (only) a unique link (for each applicant) will be sent via email. The link is sent out after
the application deadline. Clicking on the link will open the specific course requirement form where the applicant's Chalmers alternatives and corresponding course requirements will be listed. The applicant may add relevant course names into the form, courses listed from the transcript which he/she has submitted. It does not replace the transcripts or ourse syllabuse. Filling in the form is a way to facilitate the processing of your application, and a way for you as an applicant to evidence your eligibility. It is not mandatory. More information will be provided in the form.
Application and tuition fees
For general information about Fees and scholarships in Sweden, please visituniversityadmissions.se
For specific information on the tuition fees at Chalmers, please visit the Chalmers pageTuition fees