The main aim for the Kollberg Laboratory is to extend the use of microwave technology, millimetre wave technology and terahertz technology.
With unique instrumentations and competence, the Kollberg Laboratory attracts a wide range of users.
The Kollberg Laboratory's mission is:
- Make an internationally attractive node for research from the microwave to the terahertz area
- Create an open meeting place for collaboration between users from academia, institutes and industry
- Enable high quality and impact in research, teaching and collaboration
- Through a learning and generous environment, work for excellent measurement methods and mea-suring skills
- Active search and welcome new ideas that lead to an innovative and groundbreaking development of the research area
The implementation consists of improving measurement performance, speed and quality by building setups dedicated to common measurement needs. We can alos proved access to Chalmers University of Technology, other academic researchers and industry.