Below is a short description of the steps you need to take to start a project at the Nanofabrication Laboratory. Should you at any point want more information, please feel free to contact us.
- Review the MC2 web site for information on the capabilities of the laboratory.
- Decide on which Partnership Option best suits your project. Please use the contacts given if you need more information or want to discuss any details of your project.
- Contact Göran Alestig (see below) to arrange a suitable contract for your work .
- If you plan to work yourself in the laboratory, you must take the Cleanroom Introduction Course.
- Before you can start work in the laboratory, you must also get a "Driver's Licence" on the processing tools you plan to use. More information on this will be given in the Cleanroom Introduction Course.