- Khoomrung S, Chumnanpuen P, Jansa-ard S, Nookaew I, Nielsen J (2012)
Fast and accurate preparation fatty acid methyl esters by microwave-assisted
derivatization in the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Applied Microbiololgy and
Biotechnology 94: 1637-1646
- Khoomrung S, Chumnanpuen P, Jansa-Ard S, Ståhlman M, Nookaew I, Boren J,
Nielsen J (2013) Rapid quantification of yeast lipid using microwave-assisted
total lipid extraction and HPLC-CAD. Analytical Chemistry 85: 4912-4919
- Khoomrung S, Martinez JL, Tippmann, S, Jansa-Ard S, Buffing M, Nicastro
R, Nielsen J. (2015) Expanded metabolite coverage of Saccharomyces cerevisiase
extract through improved chloroform/methanol extraction and t-BDMS
derivatization. Analytical Chemistry Research. 6: 9-16
- Savolainen OI, Sandberg AS, Ross AB (2016) A simultaneous metabolic profiling and quantitative multimetabolite metabolomic method for human plasma using gas chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of Proteome Research 15: 259-265
- Ross AB, Svelander C, Savolainen OI, Lind MV, Kirwan JP, Breton I, Godin JP, Sandberg AS. A high throughput method for LC-MS/MS determination of plasma alkylresorcinols, biomarkers of whole grain wheat and rye intake. Analytical Biochemistry (accepted).
- Tippmann S, Nielsen J, Khoomrung S (2016) Improved quantification of farnesene during microbial production from S. cerevisiase in two-liquid-phase fermentations. Talanta 146: 100-106
If you have published work that has included data from samples analysed at the CMSI, please let us know - we like to know when we've been able to help you to get a publication, and collecting this information helps convince others that we are useful too!