This is a Schottky field emission gun instrument with an advanced monochromator with double Wien filters for high energy resolution EELS (20 meV measured on site). The next generation imaging filter (GIF Continuum HR) ensures high data-throughput and flexibility. The OneView camera can capture micrographs at 4k x 4k and the accompanying in-situ video software provides the possibility to record dynamic events at up to 300 fps.
The microscope is equipped with several detectors (HAADF, BF, SE, EELS, SAAF, dual EDX) enabling the collection of a wide range of data. The ultra-stable sample stage allows high-quality data collection over extended periods of time.
The instrument can be booked here
. For more information, please contact Research Engineer Stefan Gustafsson.
• Schottky field emission gun
• Operating voltages: 40, 60, 80 and 200 kV
• STEM and TEM spatial resolution: 70 pm
• Energy resolution: Down to 20 meV
• Probe Cs-corrector (ASCOR)
• Image Cs-corrector (CETCOR)
• Precession electron diffraction
• GIF Continuum HR
• HAADF and BF STEM detectors
• Bi-prism for off-axis electron holography
• Secondary/back-scatter electron detector
EELS and dual EDX detectors for e.g. chemical analysis
• DENSSolutions ”Lightning” heating and biasing in-situ holder
• DENSSolutions ”Stream” liquid and biasing in-situ holder
• Fischione Cryo Transfer Tomography in-situ holder
• Monochromator with double Wien filters and spot-in spot-out functionality
• 8-segmented SAAF (segmented annular all field) detector for DPC (differential phase contrast)
• 16 MP OneView camera; video rates from 4k x 4k at 25 fps to 0.5k x 0.5k at 300 fps.
In-situ software with video-buffer functionality for post-event recording