The Nikon Ti-E/A1+ is a high performance inverted confocal laser scanning microscope from Nikon. The instrument is equipped with two detector units, one consisting of four detectors (two PMT and two GaAsP detectors) enabling imaging of up to four channels simultaneously, and one tunable emission detector unit (GaAsP detector). The instrument can be used for life science research as well as for materials characterization.
For more information, please contact Research Engineer Katarina Logg.
- laser lines: 405, 488, 561 and 640nm
- 4-channel detector unit (2 PMT, 2 GaAsP)
- 1-channel spectral detector (GaAsP)
- Hardware autofocus (Perfect Focus) system
- Stage-top incubator (temp and CO2)
- Objectives: 20X NA 0.75 DIC, 60X NA 1.4 DIC