- Date:Starts 8 November 2023, 12:00Ends 10 November 2023, 16:00
- Seats available:400
- Location:RunAN, Chalmers Conference Centre, Chalmersplatsen 1, 412 96 Göteborg. Sweden
- Last sign up date:27 October 2023
The "Materials for Tomorrow 2023" conference is a collaborative endeavor that brings together the Swedish Chemistry Society's Division of Surface and Materials Chemistry, as well as Chalmers Material Science Area of Advance.
This year's conference will have world-leading experts on site presenting the latest research results. And Chalmers University's newly hired researchers will present and describe their research and future plans.
- Professor Ben Boyd, Department of Pharmacy, University of Copenhagen
- Doctor Céline Calvino, FIT Freiburg Center for Interactive Materials and Bioinspired Technologies, University of Freiburg
- Professor Rosa Espinosa-Marzal, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Professor Yury Gogotsi at Drexel University
- Professor Mats Johansson at KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Professor Aji Mathew, Department of Materials and Environmental Chemistry, Stockholm University
- Doctor Ruifei Wang, Nouryon
- Doctor Mattias Berglin, Division of Materials and Production, RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
- Assistant Professor Angela Grommet, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology
- Assistant Professor Daniel Weber, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology
- Assistant Professor Alexander Giovannitti, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Chalmers University of Technology
The conference will also feature a poster session with grand prizes for the top three posters.
Send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 25!
- In concurrence with the conference Materials for Tomorrow the Area of Advance Materials Science organize a materials science photo competition. The idea is to bring forth the beauty that can be found in materials science.
- Five finalist images will be chosen by a jury and displayed at the Materials for Tomorrow conference where attendees cast their vote to select the winner. Apart from fame and glory, the top three images will receive grand prizes!
The photo competition is open for PhD students and Postdocs at Chalmers and the Department of Biomaterials at University of Gothenburg.
- Send maximum three (3) high resolution images to email@example.com no later than OCT 25.
- Describe your images in a few sentences, and the technique that was used to capture them.
- Give your images a creative (short) name.
- Read more