CHASSY is a multipartner European project funded under the NMBP-BIO Programme of Horizon 2020. It is co-ordinated by University College Cork, Ireland and runs for 48 months from December 2016 – November 2020.
The aim of CHASSY is to deliver a suite of yeast strains that can serve as versatile platforms for the production of high value oleochemicals and aromatic molecules. This will be achieved by integrating the knowledge gained from systems biology with the engineering tools of synthetic biology to redesign metabolic pathways in the target yeast species. These redesigned strains will have optimised levels of product precursors and will serve as versatile chassis for industrial exploitation.
- Institut national de la recherche agronomique (INRA) (Forskningsinstitut, France)
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main (Akademisk, Germany)
- University College Cork (Akademisk, Ireland)
- Clariant (Privat, Germany)
- Biopetrolia (Privat, Sweden)
- Evolva (Privat, Switzerland)
- TU Delft (Akademisk, Netherlands)
- Nova Institute (Privat, Germany)
Projektet är avslutat: 2020-11-30