Integrated Antenna Arrays (VINNOVA Competence Center ChaseOn)
The aim of this project is to develop the required interdisciplinary design methodologies for integrated array antennas (iAAs) that are capable of accounting for critical interactions between antennas and electronics, and to explore practical and fundamental limitations of large-scale beam-steering array antennas for applications as detailed below. To achieve the aims, we consider three objectives
Determine physically fundamental limitations of iAAs bounding their main parameters to predict their impact on the system performance.
Develop accurate and computationally efficient models to include the effects of array front-end electronics in the optimization of iAAs.
Investigate novel AA integration concepts and test their potential.
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (KTH) (Akademisk, Sweden)
- Ericsson AB (Privat, Sweden)
- Gapwaves AB (Privat, Sweden)
- Keysight Technologies, Keysight Laboratories (Privat, Belgium)
- SAAB Electronic Defence Systems (EDS) (Privat, Sweden)
- Ruag Space AB (Privat, Sweden)
Denna sidan finns endast på svenska
- VINNOVA (Offentlig, Sweden)