High Performance and Embedded Architecture and Compilation (HiPEAC4)
HiPEAC is a support action that aims to structure and strengthen the European academic and industrial communities in computing systems: (i) by increasing innovation awareness and by encouraging researchers to engage in innovation activities; (ii) by professionally disseminating program achievements beyond the traditional scientific venues; (iii) by producing a vision document including recommendations on how to improve the innovation potential of H2020 projects, and (iv) by growing the computing systems community beyond 2000 active members in Europe.
The HiPEAC support action is meant to be the continuation of three successful FP7 networks of excellence with the same name (HiPEAC1-3). This support action will leverage the existing community, the expertise and the set of instruments that were developed since 2004 and work on the objectives of this support action: cross-sectorial platform-building, clustering of related research projects, structuring the European academic and industrial research communities, dissemination of programme achievements, impact analysis, constituency building and roadmapping for future research and innovation agendas.
The overall approach of the HiPEAC support action is that it wants to bring together all actors and stakeholders in the computing systems community in Europe - especially EU-funded projects and SMEs - in one well managed structure where they can interact, disseminate/share information, transfer knowledge/technology, exchange human resources, think about their future challenges, experiment with ideas to strengthen the community, etc.
The HiPEAC support action will support its members and projects with tasks that are too difficult/complex to carry out individually: vision building, professional communication, recruitment, event management at the European level. By offering such services a burden is taken away from the projects and members. They can then focus on the content, and the impact of their efforts is amplified.
- Universita di Pisa (Akademisk, Italy)
- Barcelona Supercomputing Center (BSC) (Forskningsinstitut, Spain)
- University of Edinburgh (Akademisk, United Kingdom)
- Universiteit Gent (Akademisk, Belgium)
- Idryma Technologias kai Erevnas (FORTH) (Forskningsinstitut, Greece)
- Thales Group (Privat, France)
- Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique (INRIA) (Forskningsinstitut, France)
- ARM Limited (Privat, United Kingdom)
- JEMM Research Sarl (Privat, France)
- RWTH Aachen University (Akademisk, Germany)
- Le Commissariat à l’Énergie Atomique et aux Énergies Alternatives (CEA) (Forskningsinstitut, France)
Projektet är avslutat: 2017-12-31
Denna sidan finns endast på svenska
- Europeiska kommissionen (EU) (Offentlig, Belgium)