Develop Nonlinear Optical Microscopy (NOM) techniques into the nano-dimension, allowing for label-free three-dimensional (3D), dynamic imaging of macromolecular arrangements and nanostructures by probing inherent higher-order electronic and molecular vibrations with novel detection concepts. The FINON inititial training network constitutes of partners from, and active interaction between, a wide range of disciplines spanning from front-line technology developers of laser instrumentation, microscopy, and nanophotonics to users of microscopy with extended experience and challenging requirements within the life-, chemical-, pharmaceutical- and material sciences.
- AstraZeneca AB (Privat, Sweden)
- Institut Fresnel (Forskningsinstitut, France)
- Cardiff University (Akademisk, United Kingdom)
- Max-Planck-Gesellschaft (Forskningsinstitut, Germany)
- Ecole Polytechnique Federale De Lausanne (Akademisk, Switzerland)
Projektet är avslutat: 2017-09-30