A Pan‐European Network of Robotics DIHs for Agile Production (DIH2)
DIH2 is a network of 26 DIHs, with a target to reach over 170 DIHs. The sole aim of the network is to spark incremental (cut 50% cost of advance robotics solutions, double the growth of robotics market) and disruptive (maximum productivity & optimum agility) innovations in over 300,000 Manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps. It will support SMEs in their Agile Production challenge (50% increase in productivity) and unleash their digitalization potential by enabling robot solutions that are more cost effective at lower lot sizes.
DIH2 relies on:
• A Common Open Platform Reference Architecture for Agile Production (COPRA-AP) -based on Industrial Data Space Reference Architecture Model and FIWARE technologies- to serve the needs of SMEs by means of a continuously growing set of Robotic-based Open Standard Enablers (ROSE-AP).
• A marketplace as one-stop-shop for SMEs to access essential services for digital transformation including business modelling, technical support, access to skills and finance.
• 2 competitive Open Calls to launch an ambitious Technology Transfer Program with 260 Agility Audits, 26 cross-border Technology Transfer Experiments and 26 ROSE-AP, leveraging over 26M€ of public & private funding in advance robotics solutions for Agile Production.
• Members deeply rooted in their regional Smart Specialization Strategy (bringing €5M additional funding on top of EU funds), ensuring ‘working distance’ services for every SME in Europe - whichever the sector, wherever the location, whatever the size.
• A Corporate Sponsorship Program from equipment and automation suppliers committed with the network to get access to wider market and latest research in robotics.
DIH2 will transform this network into a self-sustainable non-profit association with members all over Europe. DIH2 will demonstrate that public funded research can help SMEs & Mid-Caps achieve digital excellence and global competitiveness through adopting advanced robotics solutions in Agile Production.
- European Dynamics (Privat, Greece)
- Sirris (Privat, Belgium)
- Asociatia Romana pentru Industria Electronica si Software (ARIES) (Privat, Romania)
- Irish Manufacturing Research (Forskningsinstitut, Ireland)
- EffizienzCluster Management (Privat, Germany)
- Proyectos Y Sistemas De Mantenimiento S L (Privat, Spain)
- Nodibinajums Ventspils Augsto Tehnologiju Parks (Privat, Latvia)
- Intemac Solutions (Privat, Czech Republic)
- Internetsia (Privat, Spain)
- Ethniko Kentro Erevnas Kai Technologikis Anaptyxis (EKETA) (Offentlig, Greece)
- Blumorpho (Privat, France)
- Aalborg Universitet (Akademisk, Denmark)
- Teknologian Tutkimuskeskus (VTT) (Privat, Finland)
- Sofia Tech Park (Privat, Bulgaria)
- Inovacijski centar Nikola Tesla (ICENT) (Privat, Croatia)
- Stichting Robovalley (Övriga, Netherlands)
- Linz Center Of Mechatronics (Privat, Austria)
- Cyprus Research and Innovation Centre (CYRIC) (Forskningsinstitut, Cyprus)
- Przemysłowy Instytut Automatyki i Pomiarów (PIAP) (Forskningsinstitut, Poland)
- FIWARE Foundation (Övriga, Germany)
- Lithuanian Robotics Association (Forskningsinstitut, Lithuania)
- Pannon (Privat, Hungary)
- Loupe 16 (Privat, United Kingdom)
- IMECC (Privat, Estonia)
- Consorzio di Ricerca per l' Energia, l' Automazione e le Tecnologie dell' Elettromagnetismo (Forskningsinstitut, Italy)
- El Centre Tecnològic de Catalunya (Eurecat) (Forskningsinstitut, Spain)
- Slovakian National Centre of Robotics (Forskningsinstitut, Slovakia)
- Univerzitet u Beogradu (Akademisk, Serbia)
- Produtech (Privat, Portugal)
- FundingBox (Privat, Spain)
- International Data Spaces (Övriga, Germany)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft (Privat, Germany)
- Pomurski Tehnoloski Park (Privat, Slovenia)
- iTechnic (Privat, Germany)
- Proxinnov (Privat, France)
Denna sidan finns endast på svenska
- Europeiska kommissionen (EU) (Offentlig, Belgium)