TACO (insTruction innovAtion for Cognitive Optimisation)
Digitalization and cognitive decision support systems are trends in technology development that can meet demographic challenges and enable greater inclusion and tolerance for people's individual prerequisites in the manufacturing industry. By improving work instructions, adapting them to new technologies, and creating strategies for digitalization of production systems, the TACO project aims to address both existing and future challenges that affect the competitiveness of the Swedish manufacturing industry.
The TACO project is expected to contribute to increased maturity towards Industry 4.0 for the participating companies, as well as reducing the cognitive workload for operators, by improving the effectiveness of how information is shared.
The participating companies will have their own cases on information sharing and work instructions that involve both digitalization and standardized work. With these premises, the three focus areas of the TACO project facilitate with academic knowledge and exchange of experience among the companies:
- Digitalization strategies for production systems and Industry 4.0 maturity.
- Dissemination and sharing of information and knowledge for operators in production systems.
- Design and evaluation of how information is presented to operators with focus on design of instructions.
- Combitech (Private, Sweden)
- Saab (Private, Sweden)
- University of Skövde (Academic, Sweden)
- University of Skövde (Publisher, Sweden)
- Volvo Cars (Private, Sweden)
- Volvo Group (Private, Sweden)
This page is only available in english