Reconfigurable Intelligent Sustainable Environments for 6G Wireless Networks
The EU-funded RISE-6G project is building on the latest advancements in reconfigurable intelligent surfaces technology for radio wave propagation control, aiming to achieve intelligent, sustainable and dynamically programmable wireless environments that go well beyond the 5G capabilities developed under 3G PPP Release 16. The project will actively participate in standardisation bodies and bring its technically advanced vision into the planned industrial exploitation, thus securing European technology leadership and supporting the creation of new European-conceived service and business opportunities in the B5G/6G domain.
- Greenerwave (Private, France)
- CEA-Leti (Research Institute, France)
- SNCF (Public, France)
- Orange (Private, France)
- Centro Ricerche Fiat (CRF) (Research Institute, Italy)
- Consorzio Nazionale Interuniversitario per le Telecomunicazioni (CNIT) (Research Institute, Italy)
- Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS) (Public, France)
- NEC Laboratories Europe GmbH (Research Institute, Germany)
- University of Nottingham (Academic, United Kingdom)
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (Private, Italy)
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Academic, Greece)
- Aalborg University (Academic, Denmark)
This page is only available in english
Professor, Communication Systems,
Department of Electrical Engineering
Henk Wymeersch is Professor with the Communication Systems Group. He leads the area of Cooperative Systems and is affiliated with the FORCE research center on optical communication. Henk is the...
Professor and Head of Laboratory at the Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience, Microwave Electronics Laboratory
Christian Fager received his Ph.D. degree from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, in 2003. He has continued his career at the Microwave Electronics Laboratory at Chalmers where is a Full...
Associate Professor at the Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience, Microwave Electronics Laboratory
millimeter wave IC design, packaging, mixed-signal processing for high data rate communication systems and high accuracy sensing and localization systems. Course responsible for MCC150 and EME110
Postdoc, Electrical engineering
Kamran Keykhosravi is a postdoc in the Communication systems division. He works on optical fiber networks on the basis of information theory. His areas of interest are optics, information theory...
Full Professor, Electrical engineering
Tommy Svensson is Full Professor in the Communication systems research group, where he is leading the Wireless Systems research on air interface and wireless backhaul networking technologies for...
- European Commission (EC) (Public, Belgium)