Personal mobility and development
This project is financed by Chalmers-GENIE funding from the Genie Open Call 2020-2021.
The purpose of this project is to provide an opportunity for a researcher with a young family to benefit from a personal mobility without the need to go abroad. The project allows me, to spend sometimes at Volvo Cars Corporation, to build a closer relationship and investigate new opportunities together with colleagues within the Group Machine Learning and Data Analytics, as part of the Department Active Safety and Autonomous Drive at Volvo Cars.
1) Joint projects/proposals
2) Joint publications
3) Exchange of perspectives that can be used to enrich education materials and shape future education (influence course content etc.), which in turn could benefits industry to get graduates already trained in the right areas.
4) Wider contacts/network at Volvo Cars. Likewise, for colleagues at Volvo Cars to know more about me and my colleagues at Chalmers.
In addition, I am also planning to share my experience from this project with (younger) colleagues at Chalmers and be more active in outreach activities.
- Volvo Cars (Private, Sweden)
The project is closed: 31/01/2021
This page is only available in english
- GENIE, Chalmers Gender Initiative for Excellence (Academic, Sweden)
- The Chalmers University Foundation (Non Profit, Sweden)