Research Motivating Problem:
The project addresses the growing demands for reduction of wind noise generated by the
vehicle exterior; acoustical optimization for low emission vehicle for sustainable society.
- Improved design of the road vehicles with focus on wind noise and aeroacoustics.
- Development of experimental and numerical methods for aeroacoustics.
- Possibilities and limitations of wind noise testing in Aerodynamical wind tunnel.
- Sound source mapping: numerical and experimental methods.
- Transfer functions for flow generated noise.
- Increased knowledge of wind tunnel testing
- Improved numerical and experimental methods