This project targets innovation in design solutions and design processes for construction, renovation and transformation. The main aims are:
1) To develop innovative generalizable system design solutions for construction, renovation and transformation.
2) To create innovative design methods using ICT for decision support combining energy efficiency, environmental design and lifecycle thinking
3) To boost knowledge creation through creating a Nordic innovation platform for construction, renovation and transformation.
- Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet (Academic, Norway)
- White Architects (Private, Sweden)
- Helen & Hard (Private, Norway)
- Studio Granda (Private, Iceland)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU) (Academic, Denmark)
- School of Architecture (Academic, Denmark)
- OOPEAA (Private, Finland)
- Vandkunsten Architects (Academic, Denmark)
The project is closed: 31/12/2017