Mistra Sport & Outdoors
Mistra Sport & Outdoors is a reasearch and collaboration programme to dev elop knowledge and solutions for increased sustainability within sports and recreation, in collaboration between research, organisations, authorities and businesses.
Chalmers works in the theme Suatainable Transport Solutions. Transportation by car and plane is common in relation to sports and recreation activities. In order to reduce carbon emissions we need to, even in this context, find sustainable solutions and alternatives. Therefore we research new ways of working, tools and methods to support the integration of transport and the physical environment in planning for sustainable outdoors recreation.
- Stockholm University (Academic, Sweden)
- Mid Sweden University (Academic, Sweden)
- Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) (Academic, Sweden)
- Dalarna university (Academic, Sweden)
- Malmö university (Academic, Sweden)
- University of Gothenburg (Academic, Sweden)
- University of Gothenburg (Publisher, Sweden)
This page is only available in english
- The Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (Mistra) (Public, Sweden)