GIENAHS - Grasping Innovation in Europe through a closer iNterAction between HEIs and SMEs
GIENAHS intends to take up the challenge of contributing to the growth of innovation culture in European SMEs by developing a modern and common European standard for interaction HEIs and SMEs; by fostering a stronger collaboration between HEIs and SMEs through a new methodological approach, where HEIs with SMEs will design industrial PhD paths. It will specifically focus on the key aspects that support innovation in SMEs, will concretely align researchers’ training in higher education based on SMEs’ specific needs and requirements. The new approach will be tested through the joint design of a first industrial PhD path for SMEs (will guarantee the related procedure for Pan-European recognition), along with a proposal of harmonization of Industrial PhD disciplines in Europe, to concretely promote the mobility of researchers.
HEIs and SMEs involved in GIENAHS Alliance will look for funds to ensure the future implementation, after the lifetime of the project, of the first pilot Industrial PhD path for SMEs. A new GIENAHS Observatory among HEIs, SMEs and Industrial Associations will be created and tasked to build a strong European network for supporting the matching between SMEs and European young researchers, promoting a culture of industrial research career in SMEs really attractive and inspiring.
- PRO-TEC Car Security Systems (Private, Poland)
- University of Ioannina (Academic, Greece)
- Universus CSEI (Non Profit, Italy)
- idea75 (Private, Italy)
- Anglia Ruskin University (Academic, United Kingdom)
- Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iaşi (Academic, Romainia)
- Exquisite (Private, Romania)
- Warsaw University of Technology (Academic, Poland)
- NOESIS Technologies P.C. (Private, Greece)
The project is closed: 31/12/2020
This page is only available in english
- European Commission (EC) (Public, Belgium)