The FED-project aims to deliver a grid-connected local energy system with demand and supply in balance, integrating electricity, heating and cooling, and a local energy market and trading system functioning in symbiosis with the existing energy market.
The environmental improvements, with the FED-system in place, will lead to a local energy production that is 100% fossil-free, decreased energy-peaks with 80%, and imported energy into the grid with 30%.
The FED local energy market leads to new business and revenues for the real-estate owners and users, utility companies, and 3rdparty suppliers. The new energy marketplace will demonstrate and evaluate at least 10 000 business transactions.
FED creates cost effective energy improvement solutions, thus avoiding higher rental cost for economically disadvantaged citizens.
- Johanneberg Science Park AB (Private, Sweden)
- Ericsson AB (Private, Sweden)
- Business Region Göteborg (BRG) (Non Profit, Sweden)
- Akademiska Hus (Public, Sweden)
- SP Sveriges Tekniska Forskningsinstitut AB (Research Institute, Sweden)
- Göteborg Energi AB (Private, Sweden)
- Chalmersfastigheter (Private, Sweden)
- City of Gothenburg (Public, Sweden)
The project is closed: 31/10/2019