This project will develop generic models and methods to support strategies, planning, managing, and optimizing of complex production. The added complexity is studied and a definition of complexity is developed, along with methods to manage complexity, competence, and information requirements. Results will contribute to modelling and IT-support tools for calculation of the total requirement of indirect and direct man-hours in production.
- Volvo Group (Private, Sweden)
- Volvo Cars (Private, Sweden)
- Parker Hannifin AB (Private, Sweden)
- Swerea IVF AB (Private, Sweden)
- Stoneridge Electronics AB (Private, Sweden)
The project is closed: 31/12/2013