AI-enhanced energy efficiency measures for optimal ship operations to reduce GHG emissions
Ship operation-related energy efficiency measures (EEMs) can help reach the IMO 2030 emission goals. However, today, their benefits have not been fully realized. Through the digital transformation in shipping, vast amounts of vessel data are being collected, enabling activation of AI-powered solutions to further improve vessel performance. Our purpose is to support the shipping industry to achieve greener ship operations. Our goal is to develop an operational support solution strengthened by AI on taking EEMs into account for enhanced energy efficiency.
- Molflow AB (Private, Sweden)
- Lean Marine AB (Private, Sweden)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV) (Private, Netherlands)
- Möller Data Workflow Systems (Private, Sweden)
- Yara Marine Technologies AB (Private, Sweden)
This page is only available in english