A pilot for development of delivery formats and financing models for master level AI-courses for professionals
The Project will, in collaboration beteween Chalmers faculty and organisations in need of new knowledge, develop and test delivery formats and funding models that make AI-related knowledge content in existing master´s courses available for professionals. The aim of the project is to: Make an inventory of knowledge content in existing courses linked to AI With respect to content and format, adapt and give a number of courses for professionals Evaluate and summarize a delivery format, with pertaining financing model, for professionals´ continuous competence development.
In the work to create lifelong learning, this project contributes with a model for how existing ´packaged´ knowledge in educational programs could be made available in a resource-efficient way, even for professionals in need of further education. The effect of the university´s model of lifelong learning will be that society´s different organizations and companies will be able to gain access to knowledge that will facilitate and speed up the develop of their employees and make it possible for them to work in a different way or in new areas through the application of new knowledge.
- Uppsala kommun (Public, Sweden)
- Region Västra Götaland (Public, Sweden)
- City of Lund (Public, Sweden)
- Saab AB (Private, Sweden)
- China-Euro Vehicle Technology (CEVT) AB (Private, Sweden)
- Örebro University (Academic, Sweden)
- Ericsson (Private, Sweden)
- Arboga kommun (Public, Sweden)
- Acando (Private, Sweden)
- Volvo Group (Private, Sweden)
- Swedish Confederation of Professional Employees (Non Profit, Sweden)
This page is only available in english
The project is closed: 31/10/2020