A Pan‐European Network of Robotics DIHs for Agile Production (DIH2)
DIH2 is a network of 26 DIHs, with a target to reach over 170 DIHs. The sole aim of the network is to spark incremental (cut 50% cost of advance robotics solutions, double the growth of robotics market) and disruptive (maximum productivity & optimum agility) innovations in over 300,000 Manufacturing SMEs and Mid-Caps. It will support SMEs in their Agile Production challenge (50% increase in productivity) and unleash their digitalization potential by enabling robot solutions that are more cost effective at lower lot sizes.
DIH2 relies on:
• A Common Open Platform Reference Architecture for Agile Production (COPRA-AP) -based on Industrial Data Space Reference Architecture Model and FIWARE technologies- to serve the needs of SMEs by means of a continuously growing set of Robotic-based Open Standard Enablers (ROSE-AP).
• A marketplace as one-stop-shop for SMEs to access essential services for digital transformation including business modelling, technical support, access to skills and finance.
• 2 competitive Open Calls to launch an ambitious Technology Transfer Program with 260 Agility Audits, 26 cross-border Technology Transfer Experiments and 26 ROSE-AP, leveraging over 26M€ of public & private funding in advance robotics solutions for Agile Production.
• Members deeply rooted in their regional Smart Specialization Strategy (bringing €5M additional funding on top of EU funds), ensuring ‘working distance’ services for every SME in Europe - whichever the sector, wherever the location, whatever the size.
• A Corporate Sponsorship Program from equipment and automation suppliers committed with the network to get access to wider market and latest research in robotics.
DIH2 will transform this network into a self-sustainable non-profit association with members all over Europe. DIH2 will demonstrate that public funded research can help SMEs & Mid-Caps achieve digital excellence and global competitiveness through adopting advanced robotics solutions in Agile Production.
- European Dynamics (Private, Greece)
- Sirris (Private, Belgium)
- Romanian Association for Electronics and Software (ARIES) (Private, Romania)
- Irish Manufacturing Research (Research Institute, Ireland)
- EffizienzCluster Management (Private, Germany)
- Proyectos Y Sistemas De Mantenimiento S L (Private, Spain)
- Ventspils High Technology Park (Private, Latvia)
- Intemac Solutions (Private, Czech Republic)
- Internetsia (Private, Spain)
- Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH) (Public, Greece)
- Blumorpho (Private, France)
- Aalborg University (Academic, Denmark)
- Technical Research Centre of Finland (VTT) (Private, Finland)
- Sofia Tech Park (Private, Bulgaria)
- Innovation Centre Nikola Tesla (ICENT) (Private, Croatia)
- Stichting Robovalley (Other, Netherlands)
- Linz Center Of Mechatronics (Private, Austria)
- Cyprus Research and Innovation Centre (CYRIC) (Research Institute, Cyprus)
- Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements (PIAP) (Research Institute, Poland)
- FIWARE Foundation (Other, Germany)
- Lithuanian Robotics Association (Research Institute, Lithuania)
- Pannon (Private, Hungary)
- Loupe 16 (Private, United Kingdom)
- IMECC (Private, Estonia)
- Consorzio di Ricerca per l' Energia, l' Automazione e le Tecnologie dell' Elettromagnetismo (CREATE) (Research Institute, Italy)
- The Technology Centre of Catalonia (Eurecat) (Research Institute, Spain)
- Slovakian National Centre of Robotics (Research Institute, Slovakia)
- University of Belgrade (Academic, Serbia)
- Produtech (Private, Portugal)
- FundingBox (Private, Spain)
- International Data Spaces (Other, Germany)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft Zur (Private, Germany)
- Pomurski Technology Park (Private, Slovenia)
- iTechnic (Private, Germany)
- Proxinnov (Private, France)
This page is only available in english
- European Commission (EC) (Public, Belgium)