-Graduate Education Alliance for Teaching the Physics and Safety of Nuclear Reactors - GREaT-PIONEeR
The GRE@T-PIONEeR project aims at developing a specialised education in reactor physics and nuclear reactor safety for PhD and Post-Doc students, for nuclear engineers, and taken as advanced courses for MSc students. The education will encompass both theory and hands-on training exercises, the latter heavily relying on the use of research/training reactors and of computer-based modelling environments.
- Technical University of Munich (Academic, Germany)
- European Nuclear Education Network (ENEN) (Non Profit, France)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL) (Academic, Switzerland)
- Polytechnic University of Turin (Academic, Italy)
- Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV) (Academic, Spain)
- LGI Consulting (Private, France)
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Academic, Hungary)
- Technische Universität Dresden (Academic, Germany)
- Technical University of Madrid (Academic, Spain)
This page is only available in english
Professor, Subatomic, High Energy and Plasma Physics, Department of Physics
Professor Demazière is leading the DREAM task force at Chalmers (Deterministic REactor Modelling). DREAM is a cross-disciplinary group having expertise in neutron transport, fluid dynamics, heat...
Associate professor at The Division of Engineering Education Research (EER)
RESEARCH Christian Stöhr conducts research concerning both formal and informal aspects of learning, in particular technology-enhanced learning, lifelong learning and public understanding of science...
Associate Professor, Subatomic High Energy and Plasma Physics, Department of Physics
My research focus is modeling and simulations of nuclear reactors. I work with computational models for reactor physics, fluid dynamics, and heat transfer. I am also interested in nuclear reactor...
- European Commission (EC) (Public, Belgium)