Researchers at Chalmers can apply for scholarships from the fund to their research linked to shipbuilding.
The researchers are often employed at the Department of Mechanics and Maritime Sciences, but other researchers are also welcome to apply for funding if the Fund's criteria are met.
Application: January 21nd to March 1, 2020.
To your application, add a cover letter, which shall contain:
• Motivation why you should be awarded the scholarship
• Describe how your research will benefit the shipbuilding industry
• Your department and research team
• Your practical intends for using the fund
• When applying for conference, ad papers that indicate the name of Conference and purpose. For travel, ad the travel plan and timetable.
• Amount applied and calculation of costs
Note that grants are not awarded for subsistence (salary and food)
You can not apply for a scholarship for a conference that took place before the Fund's announcement date.
Stiftelsen Chalmers tekniska högskola
Vera Sandbergs allé 12
412 96 Göteborg