Scholarship to study abroad, for graduate civil engineers and architects at Chalmers.
The Fund can be sought by architects every two years and by structural engineers every two years.
Architects can apply the spring of 2015, 2017, 2019 and so on.
Construction Engineers can apply the spring of 2016, 2018, 2020 and so on.
Application: Application period November 25, 2019 to January 25, 2020.
The application must be a personal letter attached that must contain:
• Reason why you should be awarded the scholarship
• What practical intends to use the funds to
• Destinations and timetable
• Amount applied and costs
• The banking and account details (including name of bank and branch number)
• For your application you also need transcripts or other evidence on your achievements.
For questions please contact:
Lillemor Kündig at Foundation Office
or by mail to:
Chalmers University of Technology
412 96 Gothenburg
To read more about the fund, please click on the link below: