You are welcome to apply for a scholarship from the “Fond till minne av Erik Feuk (Schneider)”
Students and researchers at Chalmers, who are involved in studies or research in the field of low-, medium- or high voltage engineering can apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship sholuld make it possible to participate in education and research activities abroad.
Application date: March 5 until April 30, 2020.
To your application you must attach a personal letter that includes:
• Motivation to why you should be awarded the scholarship
• How the trip brings in-depth knowledge of the subjects
• When applying for a conference or a field trip, you shall specify the name and purpose of the conference, time- and travel plan
• Amount applied for (SEK) and detailed budget
• Which program you are studying and the term/semester, or your institution and research-group
• If you are a student specify your bank and account details (including name of the bank, clearing- and account number), not required if you are a researcher.
The fund does not cover costs for food and allowance.
The trip must take place after the announcement of the fund, March 1st, 2019.
new link will be announced on March 1st, 2020
For more information contact:
The Foundation Office
Vera Sandberg allé 12
412 96 Göteborg
031-772 25 69